Tuesday, September 29, 2009

एकोहम

I came into office, fresh. The climate was gloomy, but my mind was still fresh ! I was coming back after a long weekend. I had a gala time, all by myself. Did not meet a single soul, just me and my parents at home. It might sound depressing, but I loved it.

Well coming back, I came to my cube. I was early as usual and there was nobody else. Everybody around me was taking off further, on the occasion of another long weekend coming up. i thought it will be a miserable day at work. But I liked it as well.

I probably have to realize what the picture says some day. May be not solo, but just with a
n elite few alter ego's.

Hope this happens some day and I am as invisibly happy as this person in this picture is.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look like you are getting lot of time to blog!

Balakrishna said...

I am getting a lot of thoughts these days, lets put it that way ! And you are probably right, random thoughts arrive when you don't want to devote time to things you would normally be thinking !