Friday, January 1, 2010

२००९

2009 has been a pretty dull and uneventful year. I did take an important decision about my career, but 2010 will determine it's fate. Work was pretty much a line paralleling the X-axis. Stable, with some minor shaky organizational changes and tremendous work inflow. It was still horizontal, because I did not do anything exceptional. Just updated my resume and felt a pseudo-good feeling.

This was, however, a special year to a lot of close friends. That made it a little special for me too. People pursuing career decisions and others getting married. Some eventful trips in this year as well. Saw some new places including Goa, Chikmagalur, Puttur, Mangalore and to end it it Pondicherry, which I have officially removed from my map. Year ended with Madhu making some effortless Pulao. Sorry, Pulao effortlessly ;-) And of course, back to back movies.

2010 is scary. Intimidating even. No resolutions made yet, but I am looking forward to a year, which could potentially twist my fate both ways.

Happy new year folks !

3 comments:

I am Madhu said...

how dare u so carelessly comment on my pulao? :-@
btw this year is gonna be big for you... so gear up (or should i say down ;-)
happy new year dude

Balakrishna said...

Not a careless comments mate :)

Ya, a BIG year indeed.

samyak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.